Founded by Kevin Pho, MD, KevinMD.com is the web’s leading destination for provocative physician commentary on breaking medical news.
Commentary special edition
Thank you for subscribing to KevinMD.com. I sincerely appreciate your readership and support.
In addition to my weekly newsletter, you will occasionally receive special edition newsletters focusing on a particular topic.
For this edition, I will include posts with my commentary.
1. Hospitals need an engaged social media presence on Facebook and Twitter
2. How to convince doctors to embrace electronic medical records
3. Health costs need to be addressed by doctors, patients, and lawyers
4. Why team based primary care won’t help evidence based medicine soon
5. What is a difficult patient, and how doctors may be responsible
6. Are doctors ordering too many tests, or practicing a new standard?
7. Understanding patient violence against health care workers
8. Nurse practitioners and their relationships with pharma
9. Defensive medicine accounts for 20 percent of MRI scans and x-rays
10. How patients and doctors can improve the primary care office visit
11. Medical students should not be liable for malpractice